LAGUNA BEACH, CA – The ongoing U.S. recession has created a fundamental shift in car buyers’ habits that likely will benefit Mazda North American Operations’ new ’10 Mazda3 C-car, the vehicle’s line manager says. “As we come out of this recession, a lot of people are probably going to reassess what they have going on in their lives and maybe simplify,” David Matthew tells Ward’s at a Mazda3 media preview here. “And maybe some folks, who might have wanted to move (up) from the C-segment to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next-Gen Mazda3 Launching in Shifting U.S. Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.