S’AGARO, Spain – The next-generation ’04 Jaguar XJ sedan will not be a wholesale departure from the exterior styling found on the current model, company officials say. While sales of the car won’t begin until the end of February or early March 2003, Jaguar Cars Ltd. plans to continue to execute special editions to keep the XJ fresh in the minds of Jaguar buyers. "The (next) XJ will have a very evolutionary approach," says Mike O’Driscoll, president of Aston Martin-Jaguar-Land Rover North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next-Generation Jaguar XJ to Get Evolutionary Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.