DETROIT – In its second iteration, Hyundai Motor America’s smallest cross/utility vehicle will be repositioned from a rugged, outdoor-oriented model to one that is more of an “urban cruiser,” a top official says. “We’re moving Tucson from its current positioning, which has a little bit of toughness in design,” HMA CEO John Krafcik says in a recent interview here. “The new Tucson is going in a much more urban direction. It’s much more aligned with the overall Hyundai brand.” Hyundai also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next Tucson Less Rugged, More Urban" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.