AUBURN HILLS, MI – Suppliers must become more involved in the vehicle regulatory process, says Stephen Kratzke, associate administrator for safety performance standards at the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. (NHTSA). While suppliers enjoy increasing influence on auto design and engineering, their activity on the regulatory front has “barely shifted,” Kratzke tells the Society of Plastic Engineers’ Global Automotive Safety Conference. During his tenure at NHTSA, Kratzke says he’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Official Admonishes Suppliers for Silence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.