The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. opens two new investigations into Ford Motor Co.’s Focus model amid complaints regarding engines stalling and front suspensions failing. NHTSA has received 72 consumer complaints – involving seven accidents – regarding stalling. Additionally, seven owners say the front suspension on their Focus fell apart while they were driving. This is the sixth time this year NHTSA has investigated the Focus. Other investigations involve engine fires, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Opens New Focus Investigations Amid Complaints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.