The clock begins ticking on a Nov. 15 deadline for public comment about dynamic test procedures to predict vehicle rollover propensity. Following months of sometimes heated debate, during which the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. (NHTSA) was urged to consider factors from tire temperature to test-driver skill, two proposed methodologies have emerged: Closed-loop maneuvers where all test vehicles follow the same path. Open-loop maneuvers where all test vehicles are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Outlines Proposed New Rollover Tests, Rating Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.