A new round of '05 pickup truck crash tests finds a pair of 2-door small pickups worthy of top scores across the board. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says standard-cab versions of the Dodge Dakota and Toyota Tacoma earned a 5-star rating for all possible seating positions. The results, posted on the agency's www.safercar.gov website, are indicative of the crashworthiness of nine variants of pickups made by Toyota Motor Corp., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., General Motors Corp. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Releases New Crash, Rollover Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.