The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is asking the public for input on its NHTSA Vehicle Safety Rulemaking Priorities for 2002-2005. NHTSA especially is interested in the public’s opinion on the Transportation, Recall Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation Acts (TREAD) regulatory requirements for 2002-2003, which includes tires, rollover prevention and child safety. Public comment must be received by Sept. 23, 2002, when the NHTSA-2002-12391 docket will close. Comments ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Wants Public Input on Priorities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.