The latest European New Car Assessment Program crash-test results see nine models earning top 5-star ratings, but the agency says not every auto maker is ready for tougher requirements in 2012. The 5-star awards go to the Audi A6, BMW X3, Chevrolet Aveo and Orlando, Citroen DS5, Hyundai i40, Opel Ampera and Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet and Jetta. Brussels-based Euro NCAP is composed of seven European governments as well as motoring and consumer organizations in each country. Of the 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nine of 10 Models Get Top Rating in NCAP Crash Tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.