NEW YORK — Without specifying an introduction date, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President Carlos Ghosn says his company is readying an all-new full-size pickup that will be powered by an all-new V-8 engine. Ghosn also says that the Nissan Revival Plan is proceeding on schedule and that the company will return to the black this year. There has been no opposition within Nissan to the implementation of his revival plan, he says. The revival plan is not about cost reduction and reducing head count ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to add truck, 10 new U.S. models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.