NEW YORK – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. officials say there are great car makers, and great truck makers. But Nissan wants to be both. While competitors surely would argue that they’ve been both for years, Nissan is one step closer to its goal, with the unveiling of the Pathfinder Armada fullsize SUV at the recent auto show here. Nissan enters fullsize SUV segment this year with Pathfinder Armada. Officials from the Japanese auto maker are banking on the SUV creating the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Aims to Make Statement with Pathfinder Armada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.