BALTIMORE – The Rogue compact cross/utility vehicle Nissan North America Inc. will begin selling next month is a close relative of the Qashqai CUV parent Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has been selling in Europe and other markets since spring. But in order to appeal to American buyers, particularly males, who Nissan says typically don’t buy small CUVs, adjustments had to be made. For example, Nissan’s global C architecture, developed with alliance partner Renault SA that underpins both the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Americanizes Qashqai to Create Rogue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.