Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. appoints Toshiyuki Shiga to the position of chief operating officer as part of a new executive structure to take effect during fiscal 2005, which begins April 1. Shiga, who also will hold the positions of representative director and member of Nissan’s board of directors, was previously senior vice president-general overseas markets. Meanwhile, Patrick Pelata, executive vice president-Planning and Design and chairman-Management Committee of Europe, will leave Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Appoints Shiga as COO; Pelata Moving to Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.