PARIS – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is introducing two cars in Europe this summer at opposite ends of the spectrum: the E40,000 ($52,720) 331-hp 370Z and E8,000 ($10,540) 68-hp Pixo, a Nissan-badged version of the Suzuki Alto. Although Nissan previously sold rebadged small Suzuki Motor Corp. models in Japan, the Pixo is the first shared vehicle being marketed outside of the country. Suzuki manufactures the Alto/Pixo at its factory near New Delhi, India. Nissan expects to sell 150,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Bookend European Market This Summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.