PARIS – Renault SA’s future luxury cars will be projects shared with alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The design of the initial car, due in 2008, "has not yet been decided, or if it is decided, it is a secret," Renault Chairman Louis Schweitzer says at the company’s annual financial press conference here. Renault’s luxury Vel Satis, has not sold the volumes anticipated. Renault’s current luxury entry, the Vel Satis, has not sold in the volumes anticipated but will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Boosts Renault 2003 Results; Partners to Share Luxury Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.