Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly is recalling 76,000 vehicles in Japan due to engine problems and a fuel tank leak. Eight diesel models are being called back due to defective diesel engine parts and brakes. An additional model is recalled for a fuel tank defect. The eight models were previously recalled for another engine problem in 2001. Included in the recall are the Sunny, AD, Serena, Presage, Bassara, Teana and Expert models and the Familia car made for Mazda Motor Corp. by Nissan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Calls Back 76,000 Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.