Although it is getting set to roll out its first big pickup truck, Nissan North America Inc. says it isn’t about to forget about the car side of the business. Altima sales are topping expectations, Nissan says. "We never lost focus on cars to begin with,” says Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing. “We watch market trends, but trends seem to change every six months. For example, six months ago most folks couldn't spell crossover and now everyone has one." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan: Cars, Trucks, Youth Models All in Pipeline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.