TOKYO — Minoru Nakamura, 57, president and chief executive officer of Nissan North America Inc. won't be straying too far after retiring from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. He will become president of Nissan Car Leasing Co. in Japan. He will be replaced as president of the U.S. arm by Nobuo Araki, 55, current president of Nissan Mexicana SA de C.V. Nissan says the move is part of ongoing changes under the new Nissan/Renault SA alliance. The French automaker in March paid US$5.4 billion for a 36.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan chiefs change in Japan, U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.