SAN DIEGO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plans to maintain momentum by unveiling two near-production concepts at next month’s New York auto show. The most significant may be the so-called “TT” concept, a midsize cross/utility vehicle (CUV) that Nissan sources say hits showrooms this fall and will be sold alongside the Pathfinder. The concept CUV departs from Pathfinder tradition with unibody construction; it is based on the FFL platform first introduced in the U.S. for the all-new ’02 Altima ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Concept CUV to Sell Alongside Pathfinder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.