Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA are moving closer to a deal that would involve the French automaker taking a controlling stake in Nissan and Nissan Diesel. A decision is expected by the end of the month. Combined the two companies would rank No. 4 in worldwide vehicle sales. Renault is expected to take 35% of Nissan by investing more than US$4 billion. The automaker would then have veto power over corporate decision making. DaimlerChrysler AG, which broke off its talks with Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan continues search for partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.