BALTIMORE – Nissan North America Inc. will take the wraps off its new Murano cross/utility vehicle at November’s Los Angeles auto show. Ken Kcomt, director-product planning for trucks and SUVs, tells Ward's here at a Nissan Rogue media event that the second-generation Murano will be shown for the first time at the L.A. auto show ahead of its debut early next year. Kcomt is mum on details, but Ward's data shows the new Murano moving to Nissan’s second-generation FF-L, or “D” platform, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Debut New Murano in L.A." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.