Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will unveil the next-generation of its largest-volume seller in Europe: the Micra compact car, at this month’s Paris auto show. The new Micra, designed in both Japan and Europe, will be built at Nissan’s Sunderland plant in the U.K. (see related story: Sunderland Plant Prospers as Workers Embrace Nissan Culture). Shiro Nakamura, Nissan senior vice president-design, calls it a "revolutionary evolution" of the current Micra. It is more assertive in design, adding a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Debuts Volume Micra in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.