FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Nissan North America Inc. unveils two concept vehicles that offer a glimpse of its plans for the North American commercial-vehicle market in 2010. The NV2500 Concept makes its first-ever appearance and is aimed at the one-box cargo vans offered by the Detroit Three auto makers. Sharing a platform with the Titan fullsize pickup, the NV2500 is a “wall-less” mobile office and workspace, Nissan says. The concept boasts a computer workstation, fold-down conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Details U.S. Commercial-Vehicle Aspirations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.