Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Malaysian distributor, Tan Chong Motor Holdings Bhd, plans to pump 150 million Malaysian Ringgits ($39.5 million) into its assembly operations over the next 24-30 months. Tan Chong will build a MR125 million ($33 million) plant in Serendah, Selangor, where it will assemble commercial vehicles. It also plans to produce passenger cars at the plant, but still is awaiting state government approval, the company says in a statement. Renault Kangoo It also will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Distributor to Invest $39.5 Million in Malaysian Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.