The continuing divisional saga at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s North American operations marched on last week with the resignation of Michael Seergy. Apparently frustrated with being second-guessed by Nissan executives in Japan and by the lack of freedom to run the division the way he saw fit, Mr. Seergy, vice president and general manager of the Nissan division for the U.S., Canada and Mexico since February 1998, resigned last week. Mr. Seergy's predecessor, Thomas H. Eastwood, also lasted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Div. Door Keeps Revolving" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.