CHICAGO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s new fullsize SUV will be dubbed the Pathfinder Armada when it is unveiled at the New York auto show in April. If the name sounds familiar, that’s because Nissan already has an SUV named Pathfinder. The auto maker says it wants to play up Nissan’s truck-making heritage, reminding that the new entry is in the same family as its original midsize, body-on-frame Pathfinder. The distinction is increasingly important as Nissan adds cross/utility vehicles, such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Dubs Fullsize SUV the Pathfinder Armada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.