SEATTLE – Sales of the niche Altima SE-R model should run about 1,000 units per month in the U.S., Nissan North America Inc. says. The ’05 Altima SE-R, equipped with a 260-hp version of Nissan’s 3.5L DOHC V-6 engine, will base at $29,200 when it goes on sale Sept. 22. 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R. “Relative to the total volume of Altimas, it’s not huge,” a spokesman says at a media preview here for the revamped Pathfinder SUV. “But we believe (SE-R sales) will be incremental, because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Expects Modest Sales for Altima SE-R" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.