STEVENSON, WA – A Nissan North America Inc. official says the auto maker’s smallest cross/utility vehicle is doing well in its first full year of sales, despite trailing the competition. “We’re on pace to be in the 80,000 (unit) range,” Scott Shirley, senior manager-model line marketing for the Rogue, tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. When it launched its first entry-level CUV in the U.S. late last year as an ’08 model, NNA did not reveal volume expectations but said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Expects Rogue to Hit 80,000 Sales This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.