SMYRNA, TN – Construction is not yet complete at Nissan North America Inc.’s forthcoming plant in Canton, MS, but already company officials are honing in on the principle of constant improvement – targeting speedy vehicle rollouts, unprecedented efficiency and even the possibility of expansion. Production starts in summer 2003 at the $930 million plant, which will build the next-generation Quest, a fullsize pickup truck and two fullsize SUVs. The Quest will bow first, and other products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Eyes Efficiency, Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.