Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is considering selling its tiny March or Cube models in the U.S., top Nissan officials tell Ward’s. Nissan March The stylish subcompacts, popular in Japan, may be part of an emerging subcompact trend here, brought on by the popular Mini Cooper as well as the forthcoming Toyota Motor Corp. Scion vehicles, the xA and xB subcompacts. (see related story: Toyota Kicks Off New Scion Brand with Two New Cars) Honda Motor Co. Ltd. also has shown interest in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Eyes Subcompact Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.