Renault SA says profits from operations at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will raise the French auto maker’s bottom line by €847 million ($966.5 million) in the second half. The company expects Nissan to contribute €1.7 billion ($1.9 billion) for fiscal year 2003. Renault’s year-end results will be announced Feb. 10, 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Finalizes Renault Earnings Contribution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.