Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reports first-quarter 2004 sales rose 15.4% to ¥1.905 trillion ($16.9 billion) vs. year-ago. Net income after tax and operating profit also increased, up 4.5% and 5.8%, respectively, to ¥123.2 billion ($1.1 billion) and ¥186.3 billion ($1.7 billion). Vehicle sales worldwide totaled 769,000 for the April-to-June period, up 9.9% over the same period last year, largely thanks to a strong 17% jump in U.S. sales that helped offset a 3.7% sales slide in Japan. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan First-Quarter 2004 Sales Up 15.4%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.