LAS VEGAS — Unless Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. engineers point out which of the new Sentra compact cars carries the company's latest triumph — the first gasoline engine available in the U.S. which emits in compliance with the Calfornia Air Resources Board's (CARB) Super Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle (SULEV) standard — journalists test-driving various Sentra models here cannot tell the difference. Nissan engineers are quick to point out that the SULEV-compliant Sentra CA (the “CA” is for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan first in U.S. with SULEV engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.