TAIPEI â€“ Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. announce a joint venture to further develop the Nissan brand in Taiwan, China and Southeast Asia. Yulon Vice Chairman Kenneth Yan says his company will hold a 60% stake in the venture, with Nissan owning 40%. The name of the new company has yet to be determined, but the JV will be launched on Oct. 1, with an initial capitalization of about NT$3 billion ($85.7 million). Plans call for listing the new company on the Taiwan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Form Auto-Making JV with Taiwanâ€™s Yulon Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.