“Take no prisoners” could be the new “revival motto” adopted by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. if the restyled Frontier pickup truck scheduled for public unveiling at this week's Chicago Auto Show is an indication of the company's new styling direction. The '01 Frontier — previewed for Ward's and other automotive publications — is extremely aggressively styled, particularly by the staid standards of the compact-pickup segment. An assertive, grilleless front cap is dominated by a single, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Gets Assertive With '01 Frontier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.