SAN JOSE, CA – Nissan North America Inc. is forging ahead with in-house efforts to develop a next-generation Nissan Titan fullsize pickup following the collapse of a contract-assembly deal with Chrysler Group LLC. Nissan remains open to new partnerships, but options involving truck development are “limited,” says Larry Dominique, vice-president-product planning, the Americas. The only other players in the segment – General Motors Co., Ford Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp. – are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Gets Behind Titan, Covets CUV Penetration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.