’04 Maxima expected to widen the gap with Altima. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. provides a first look at the all-new ’04 Maxima sedan, to be unveiled officially Jan. 5 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The auto maker also will show off its next-generation Quest minivan, to be built at its new plant in Canton, MS, at the Detroit show, as well. Nissan is billing Maxima as a sports sedan with admiral power, performance and handling – playing off the strength of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Gives Peek at New Maxima" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.