Nissan Motor Mfg. Corp. U.S.A. and General Motors Corp. lead five out of 20 segments each to come out on top of San Diego-based research firm Strategic Vision's 2005 Total Quality Index survey. The survey assesses the complete vehicle-ownership experience (buying, owning, driving and emotional appeal) of 40,793 drivers who purchased a '05 vehicle between October and November 2004. Strategic Vision 2005 Total Quality Index Winners Segment Model Small Car Tie: Ford Focus, Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, GM Top Quality Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.