Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Spanish manufacturing unit, Nissan Motor Ibérica, will halt production from March 14 through April 10 at two Barcelona-area plants, affecting 3,000 employees. The production shutdown is to lower inventory of certain models, including the Tino multipurpose vehicle and Terrano II SUV.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Halts Production at Barcelona Facilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.