Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. unveils an all-new global sedan at the 8th annual China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition. To be called the Sunny when it first goes on sale in China in January, the sedan will be launched progressively in 170 countries under different names. Nissan says the new sedan will be a class leader in fuel economy. The Sunny is expected to appeal to young families in their 30s who are looking for a midsize sedan that combines a dynamic upscale design with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Introduces New Global Sedan in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.