Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will launch a family of global cars over the next two years, with the first vehicle going on sale in China later this month. The Livina Geniss will be the first Nissan car ever to be released in China ahead of other global markets. "This new family of global cars represents a substantial investment for Nissan," Nissan Executive Vice President Carlos Tavares says. "We expect the Livina Geniss and the other variants to become significant contributors to Nissan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Launch Global Car in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.