PT Nissan Motor Indonesia launches the Grand Livina multipurpose vehicle, one of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s new global models aimed at raising the auto maker's sales in the Asia/Pacific region by more than 70% to 106,000 vehicles this year. A sales target of 1,500 units per month has been set for the all-new Grand Livina, developed at the Nissan Technical Center in Atsugi, Japan, and built at NMI's plant in Jakarta. Indonesia is the second country after China to get the Grand Livina. MPVs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Launches New MPV in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.