DETROIT – Setting its sights on stalwarts Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp., Nissan North America Inc. says it will begin selling light commercial vehicles in North America in first-half 2010. Nissan says it will launch three new LCV models developed for North American customer needs from 2010-2013, but it plans to have a full range of vehicles with a gross vehicle weight under 8 tons (7.26 tonnes) ultimately. Nissan does not divulge details about the three models coming, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Launching LCVs in U.S.; HD Titan Possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.