STEVENSON, WA – Some industry watchers believe any auto maker trying to increase body-on-frame light-truck sales in the U.S. this year is on a fool’s mission, given the plunge in deliveries in response to high gasoline prices. But by refreshing these models, via mostly reshuffling option packages and adding features, Nissan North America Inc. is hoping to make a case for its SUVs and pickup trucks. “To state the marketplace is challenging would be a gross understatement…(but) people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Looks to Boost Light-Truck Sales With Refreshed Frontier, Xterra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.