Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., after a record sales year in Europe, announces changes to its European management. Volker Brien, now Nissan brand director-Renault Nissan Netherlands, is promoted to Nissan Europe vice president-strategy and marketing. He replaces Philippe Geffroy, who takes on sales and marketing responsibilities in Mexico. Brian Carolin is appointed vice president-sales operations, Nissan Europe. Bill Bosley, currently vice president-parts and services at Nissan North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Makes Management Changes in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.