Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is bulking up its staff in Japan so that CEO Carlos Ghosn can pay more attention to operations in North America. “The U.S. has had a fairly good success for the past few years and the challenge there is to add momentum, which Ghosn is the best person to handle,” a Nissan spokesman in Japan is quoted as saying about the moves. To make more time for North America, Ghosn will hand off responsibility for operations in Japan and China. To that end, Executive Vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Moves Executives Between U.S., Europe, Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.