A full-size pickup truck to compete with the Toyota Tundra is under strong consideration by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., says Jed Connelly, general manager of the Nissan division for Nissan North America Inc. “We aren't prepared yet to say how soon we'll have a full-size truck, but to grow in this market we want incremental sales because they don't take away from any of our existing products. And to have incremental sales, we'd have to be in a market that we currently don't play in — and we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Mulling Big Pickup, SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642