Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says in published reports that its forthcoming purchase of a stake in parent-company Renault SA may not amount to the 15% that the Japanese auto maker previously had named. The change is reflective of a rise in Renault’s share price but likely will not impact the deal, the terms of which stipulated that Nissan could pick up a maximum of 15%. The capital increase is planned for March 28. Renault’s setting of the capital increase for Nissan registered at E50.39 per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Mulls Size of Renault Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.