NEW YORK – The Nissan Revival Plan, continuing CEO Carlos Ghosn’s philosophy that there’s no problem at an auto maker that can’t be fixed by exciting product, churns out the Murano, a sporty, car-based cross/utility vehicle (CUV) that arrives in U.S. showrooms this November. Named for the exquisite Mediterranean glass producer, the Murano is derived from the ’02 Altima sedan (platform FF-L), which was named North American Car of the Year in January. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will produce the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Murano: Sleek CUV, with Aluminum to Spare" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.