Prices for Nissan North America Inc.’s new ’04 Murano will begin at $28,800 for the SL 2-wheel-drive model. The all-wheel-drive Murano SL starts at $29,800 and the SE bases at $28,150 for the 2WD version and $30,750 with AWD. SL models are up just $1 from ’03 and SE models cost $151 more due to the addition of a manual shift mode on the standard Xtronic continuously variable transmission and other upgrades, says Nissan. Destination and handling is $650. Various option packages include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Murano to Start at $28,800" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.